terça-feira, 28 de maio de 2013

11. Outras progressões Playing Chord Patterns (padrão)

Playing Chord Patterns

Putting it All Together

From , former About.com Guide


Ads
Overseas Jobswww.Statoil.comStatoil Is Always Looking to Attract the Most Qualified Talents.
Univ. Cruzeiro do Sulwww.CruzeirodoSul.edu.brSuas escolhas Refletem seu Futuro! Conheça Cursos da Cruzeiro do Sul.
Vestibular 2013 2ºSEMinstitutosingularidades.edu.brUma das Melhores Faculdades de Pedagogia do País. Inscreva-se Já!
We've learned about the I - IV - V chords as well as the ii, iii and vi chords. Now let's play around with all these chords and see what melodies we can create.

I - IV - V - I Chord Pattern

Examples:
  • Key of C: C - F - G - C
  • Key of D: D - G - A - D
  • Key of E : E - A - B - E

I - iii - IV - ii - I Chord Pattern

Examples:
  • Key of F: F - A - Bb - G - F
  • Key of G: G - B - C - A - G
  • Key of A: A - C# - D - B - A

I - vi - ii - V - I Chord Pattern

Examples:
  • Key of B: B - G# - C# - F# - B
  • Key of Db: Db - Bb - Eb - Ab - Db
  • Key of Eb: Eb - C - F - Bb - Eb
  • Key of Gb: Gb - Eb - Ab - Db - Gb

I - ii - iii - IV - V - I Chord Pattern

Examples:
  • Key of Ab: Ab - Bbm - Cm - Db - Eb - Ab
  • Key of Bb: Bb - Cm - Dm - Eb - F - Bb

I - vi - ii - IV - I Chord Pattern

Examples:
  • Key of C: C - Am - Dm - G - C
  • Key of D: D - Bm - Em - A - D

Try This!

Using the I - vi - IV - V - I - vi - V - I chord pattern play the following chords: C - Am - F - G - C - A - G - C
Listen to it several times, what songs come to mind when you play this pattern? One example that uses this pattern is the song "Unchained Melody."
Try it:
C - Am
Oh my love
F
my darling
G
I hunger for
C
your love
Am
a long
G
lonely time
Then back to C for the second verse.
You can play around with various chord patterns to see what other melodies you can come up with.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial